Parents, you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.

Or just as likely, we’ve got questions and you’ve got answers.

Challenge: Open Discussion

I See You....

Vote up!
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Email this article

aa6e28e62e20f9a18043085695698a280300ecc5.jpeg

To the tired, hard working moms:

I see you. I respect you. I commend you.

The countless times you pick up the same room, the countless times you hear “momma”, the countless times you comfort tears, and the countless teachable moments you chose to participate in..... I see you. I respect you. I commend you.

The expectations put on you of keeping a clean house, figuring out meal plans, changing diapers, carpool, taking children to various appointments and school events, all while hoping you get a shower on any given day....I see you. I respect you. I commend you.

You are not alone. Just remember this is just a season in a brief life.

I challenge you to stop and take a breath. I challenge you to not get so busy “doing”, that you miss giving and receiving the love that fills your home through the very family you serve.

I want to give you a virtual hug, and tell you to give yourself grace when you swear under your breath and check the clock to see if it’s late enough in the day for a glass of wine! I see you. I respect you. I commend you. You have the greatest job there is, but it’s also the toughest job you’ll ever have. Never feel misunderstood, unseen, unheard, or judged... because I see you. I respect you. I commend you.

~Cindy White

#Motherhood #Momlife #BeTheChange #WomenSupportingWomen #PositiveVibes #NoTimeForCompetition #DramaFreeZone #SpecialNeedsMom #Fostercare #fostering #Mom #encouragement #Respect #Commend #ISeeYou #love #Team #HardWork #BestJob #blessed #Monday #mondaymotivation #faithwriter #momblogger #RaisingLittleWorldChangers

This post comes from the TODAY Parenting Team community, where all members are welcome to post and discuss parenting solutions. Learn more and join us! Because we're all in this together.