Parents, you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.

Or just as likely, we’ve got questions and you’ve got answers.

Challenge: Get organized!

Hulafrog’s Back-To-School “Gotta Get It” Guide: 20 Publisher Picks For The 2015-16 Season

Vote up!
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Email this article

What’s going to be all the rage in classrooms this fall? We asked our Publishers from around the country to share their one must-have for back-to-school. Grab one or two of these items and your kids will be too cool for school!

Entry_Image

Reusable Lunchskins

Shop the whole line at 3greenmoms.com

Publisher Photo

We love Lunchskins reusable sandwich and snack bags. You can find them at Target or Bed Bath & Beyond, and they have a ton of awesome patterns & prints online.

Carey Zawlocki, Hulafrog Madison, WI, & mom of two

Entry_Image

Crusty’s All-Star Sandwich Cutters (5-Pack)

$14.48 on Amazon.com

Publisher Photo

This just makes lunch a lot more fun. Kids love these! And if you have older ones, check out the “LOL” and speech bubble cutters from Wilton’s.

Holly Duarte, Hulafrog Doylestown-Horsham, PA, & mom of two

Entry_Image

Customizable Kids’ Shoes From Plae

Starting at $49.95 on Plae.com

Publisher Photo

These are awesome shoes: eco-friendly, washable, durable. My kids love the MAX high top with the monster looking tabs! The customizable tabs also make great stocking stuffers!

Leslie Len Meis, Hulafrog Venice-El Segundo, CA, & mom of two

Entry_Image

[SPONSORED]

An After School Sitter Who Can Help With Homework

Get 50% off a 3-mos premium membership at Sittercity.com
(Use code: HULAFROG50)

Publisher Photo

Our babysitter is a lifesaver during back to school season! If you’re looking for one, definitely check out Sittercity’s search and job posting service. It’s always free to browse sitters and post a job. Premium membership offers more cool benefits.

Sherry Lombardi, Hulafrog Cofounder, & mom of two

Entry_Image

Babyganics Hand Sanitizers

Get it at Babyganics.com

Publisher Photo

I love Babyganics alcohol-free hand sanitizing foam. It comes in a yummy mandarin scent. They have a few different sizes including a small pump that fits great in a backpack (or diaper bag).

Sarah Besegai, Hulafrog Melrose-Somerville, MA, & mom of two

Entry_Image

Build-Your-Own Lunch Box Kit

Complete kits starting at $57.95 at PlanetBox.com

Publisher Photo

My daughter LOVES this. Customize your own stainless steel lunchbox with magnets, bag, water bottle, and other accessories. Easy packing, easier cleanup and the “foods don’t touch.” Bonus!

Alyson Denzler, Hulafrog National, & mom of two

Entry_Image

Pre-sharpened Pencils

Get ’em at Target.com before they’re gone! ($2.49)

Publisher Photo

This is my must-buy every year. Pencils never sharpen the right way and it’s easy to refresh the supply box with pre-sharpened pencils. No excuse to not do homework! I buy a bunch each August—they’re hard to find the rest of the year.

Jennifer Conkling-Schmitz, Hulafrog New Haven, CT, & mom of two

Entry_Image

[SPONSORED]

The Coolest Kids Labels

Customize your labels at StuckOnYou.com
(Use code HULA20 for 20% off)

Publisher Photo

From clothes labels to super cute pencil labels, Stuck On You has every label you could possibly want. A must for lunch boxes and water bottles (the labels are dishwasher safe)!

Suzy Ramsey, Hulafrog Burlington-Winchester, MA, & mom of two

Entry_Image

Matilda Jane Clothing For Girls

Preview the new fall collection at MatildaJaneClothing.com

Publisher Photo

I adore Matilda Jane Clothing for my girls. They don’t “match” but everything “goes.” So even my 3-year old can dress herself in style! Get a bargain on past lines at GoodLuckTrunk.com.

Erin Murray, Hulafrog Marietta-Smyrna, GA, & mom of three

Entry_Image

Lunchbox Love - The Original Lunchbox Notes

Starting at $2.99 at SayPlease.com

Publisher Photo

The “love notes” on the front are cute, but I like these cards for the jokes & factoids on the back. It’s a great lunchtime conversation starter for little ones learning how to socialize.

Amy Haggard, Hulafrog Ridgewood-Paramus, NJ, & mom of two

Entry_Image

Bogg Bags!

Small tote $43, large tote $60 at BoggBag.com

Publisher Photo

People associate Bogg Bags with summer, but they are my everything bag for fall. Transport your kids’ gear—dance, gymnastics, soccer, you name it—this bag can handle it! Comes in a variety of colors and can be personalized with a “Bogg Bit.”

Linda Escobar, Hulafrog Bergen County South, NJ, & mom of three

Entry_Image

Boogie Boards

Starting at $22.99 at Walmart.com

Publisher Photo

We use these LCD Boogie Boards for things like practicing spelling words, scratch paper for math homework, to-do lists and games like tic-tac-toe in the car. SO may ways to use them!

JoAnna Ahn, Hulafrog San Jose, CA, & mom of three

Entry_Image

[SPONSORED]

The Perfect Hoodie

$20 at Primary.com
(Use code: HULAFROG to get $10 off any $25+ order)

Publisher Photo

Check out these super comfy hoodies (tagless, logo-free) from Primary, an up & coming “basics” line of clothes started by two moms. Really simple & smart—makes shopping a breeze.

Milissa Ostrander, Hulafrog Rock Hill, SC, & mom of three

Entry_Image

Emoji Sticker Pad

Find it on Fancy.com ($12)

Publisher Photo

This is just some offline fun for digitally obsessed kids, and mine love these. I’m sure cute little emoji stickers will start appearing on our walls soon.

Elizabeth Green, Hulafrog Rock Hill, SC, & mom of two

Entry_Image

Customized Handmade Artwork Stamp

$39.99 at StampOutOnline.com

Publisher Photo

I love these personalized date stamps...easy way to keep track of which artwork belongs to which kid, and when it was created.

Susannah Ferguson, Hulafrog Columbia, MO, & mom of four

Entry_Image

Que Powerbag Backpack

$79.99 Amazon.com

Publisher Photo

My elementary-aged kiddos have been begging for this cool pack so they can power up their devices anytime. It’s got a charging station, Bluetooth speakers and comes with a thermal lunchbox—’nuf said.

Kerry Bowbliss, Hulafrog Cofounder, & mom of two

Entry_Image

Personalized Note Book

Create your own at Frecklebox.com ($9.95)

Publisher Photo

What kid doesn’t like seeing their name on everything? These notebooks are so cute and come in many styles. You can also get a folder or 3-ring binder to match.

Sarah Mendenhall, Hulafrog Syracuse, NY, & mom of two

Entry_Image

Juice in the Box

$11.95 at ReUseIt.com ($9.95)

Publisher Photo

Love these reusable juice boxes—chemical free, super durable, easy to clean. You can also buy fun scribble stickers to go with them. Tip: add 50% sparkling water to juice to dilute sugar and increase the fun factor: “Sparkly Juice!”

Melanie Pizzino, Hulafrog Columbus West, OH, & mom of two

Entry_Image

LunchBots

$26.99 at LuckyVitamin.com

Publisher Photo

I can’t live without these. They make healthy lunches a breeze. Leftovers can be heated in the A.M. and they stay warm for 3-4 hours. Changed our lunch repertoire.

Melissa Doran, Hulafrog National, & mom of three

Entry_Image

Locker Decorations

Up to 40% off at PBTeen.com

Publisher Photo

My kids were so excited when they got their first locker and decorating it was priority #1. And really, what locker couldn’t use a chandelier? Get them now at Target, Staples or Amazon, but the ones on Pottery Barn are really cute—and on sale!

Rachel Herwood, Hulafrog National, & mom of two

This post comes from the TODAY Parenting Team community, where all members are welcome to post and discuss parenting solutions. Learn more and join us! Because we're all in this together.