As we look back over the year, it is nice to think of memories that made the year fly by. In accordance, we must remember that we are all growing, all finding our path, and self improvement is part of the process. As we look ahead books such as I Like French Fries Too, https://www.amazon.com/I-like-... show us all that we can come together. Additionally, what are 12 things to keep in mind monthly as we go through things that we expected and didn't expect.
1. January- Set goals that you subconsciously want to achieve.
2. February- Showing love is more than just one day out of the year. Make it a goal to let people know throughout the year how you love and appreciate them.
3. March- Stop, enjoy the sunny spring days, and breathe in the air around you. Smile at a stranger.
4. April- Do something out of your comfort zone. Write down how your year is going and what you want to do to continue to evolve.
5. May- Enjoy the first long weekend of the year, work will always be there.
6. June- Take a day off, don't feel shame or guilt for enjoying a summer day.
7. July- Enjoy all the fresh fruits of summer.
8. August- Wind down with a good ice cream, wine, and read. Host a get together.
9. September- Football starts again and fall decorating comes in play.
10. October- Enjoy the last warm days of the year, go outside, feed the ducks, have a picnic.
11. November- Write down what you are grateful for, reflect on the year, send out hand written notes to those you love and appreciate.
12. December- Enjoy the holiday lights, cookies and cocoa, and do something to pay it forward.
A Good Gift Idea: https://www.amazon.com/I-like-...