Parents, you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.

Or just as likely, we’ve got questions and you’ve got answers.

Challenge: Get Happy!

Experience everything all over again!

Vote up!
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Email this article

I recently realized that I get to experience everything all over again, for the first time. This time it's from a different perspective. I'm sure that I do not remember the first time I felt grass on my feet, or the first time I went swimming. But now, I get to see what first times look like through my daughter!

If I am even a little stressed or sad I just have to watch her, taking in the world around her, and I am instantly smiling! She will walk around saying "wow, wow, wow!" Just because everything is so new!

0da1a42a2012cf24f392295dd5518a2ca2175808

You also get to fall in love again (and again) with your spouse because of the way they are with your child. So, If you are stressed or had a bad day, just stop. Sit down on the floor with your kids and do something. Get out crayons and color, listen to music, make animal noises and dance! The BEST thing...make them laugh! You can NOT be stressed when you hear that laugh!

This post comes from the TODAY Parenting Team community, where all members are welcome to post and discuss parenting solutions. Learn more and join us! Because we're all in this together.