Hosting an egg hunt for your kiddos? Make the experience even more fun with special Easter Bunny crafts. Whip up an Easter Bunny hat with two foam (such as Hefty foam) plates, paint and glue. Hop effortlessly from step to step with the instructions below – and ask older kids to lend a hand in the hat-making process!
- Cut a large hole around perimeter of plate inside brim
- Cut bunny ears out of a second plate. TIP: Use the plate’s curved edge to give the ear more shape!
- Paint inside of ears pink
- Adhere ears to inner brim of first plate using a glue gun
- Repeat steps 1 – 4 until you have enough hats for all egg hunt attendees