Married date night.
“Enjoying a beautiful date night with my husband wearing heels, eating Italian food sipping on wine, watching a movie. So blessed.”
* All 3 boys are upstairs playing (nevermind the obnoxious thump or scream every 45 seconds. They’re fine, we’re fine, it’s fine... sorry neighbors. Is anyone bleeding?)
* We don’t have pasta sauce so we boiled plain noodles with butter and salt and are eating them out of paper bowls with plastic forks (no dishes, score)
* We’re sitting together on one chair (2 person oversized recliner purchased from Big Lots- because let’s face it... we fancy)
* I haven’t taken my boots or jeans off from work yet. Whatevs. I’m too tired.
* Glass of wine in hand (not the fancy kind either... the kind I bought from Target as an impulse from good end-of-aisle merchandising while I was shopping for supplies last minute for costumes to create for literacy day at school today. I can already feel the headache in my teeth)
* Watching the news
Date night. It counts.
Back off KarenSharonBrenda.
Love & Hugs,
Nicki - Momming all the Boys