Parents, you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.

Or just as likely, we’ve got questions and you’ve got answers.

Challenge: Parenting Resolutions

2016: I'm too young for this...

Vote up!
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Email this article

Let the record show, I agreed to have babies not teenagers! How on earth am I old enough to have a high schooler?

Resolutions? Yep I have a ton now. Mostly, I want to learn how to change the screen grab of my Youtube video's so I don't look like this....

I would like to conclude that video with #ImTooPrettyForMath and #SuperMomProblems

Sidenote: My daughter just watched it and said, "Oh Mah Gawd you just said 'sexting' on the Today Show"...eye roll...stomp off in a huff. I'm totally nailing this parenting thing!

I digress, it's a fast paced world trying to keep up with teens. I need a cliff notes version of good vs. evil when it comes to apps and social media. I'm not asking anyone to do my parenting for me. I'm happy to check my kids phones and stalk them online, but when they want the new latest thing I feel like I have to alert the FBI and find out where the CEO went to college and if he has any priors.

It is a full time job to raise good humans. Help a Super Mom out in 2016!

This post comes from the TODAY Parenting Team community, where all members are welcome to post and discuss parenting solutions. Learn more and join us! Because we're all in this together.