Zucchini Pizza Bites!! A fantastic low-carb option to pizza bites! Whip these babies up in under 25 minutes and enjoy!
Zucchini Pizza BitesPrep Time: 5 min Cooking Time: 15 min
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil + more if needed
- 2 zucchini, cut into ¼-inch thick rounds
- Kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- store bought jarred marinara sauce or homemade
- pepperoni (optional)
- shredded mozzarella or provolone cheese
- fresh parsley
- Preheat your oven to broil (500 degrees).
- Using a large skillet over medium high heat, heat the olive oil. Working in batches, add zucchini and cook for about 1-2 minutes on each side, or until nicely golden brown. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place zucchini rounds onto a lined baking sheet. Top each one with the marinara sauce, a single pepperoni (if desired) and the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Place into oven and cook until the cheese has melted, only for about 1-2 minutes! Remove from the oven. Garnish with fresh parsley and enjoy!