A perfect frozen drink to enjoy this July 4th holiday and all summer long.
- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 4 hr
- 12 ounces of wine, your choice of type and flavor
- Pour wine in ice cube trays. Freeze until firm, at least 4 hours.
- Take wine cubes out of tray and place in immersion stick blender or regular blender. Pulse a few times until wine cubes are crushed up and of a slushy-like consistently.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy on a beautiful sunny day.
- ****Can also freeze wine in a loaf pan if no ice cube trays are available. Scrape a fork across the top of frozen wine to make into a slushy**
Check out the recipe on my blog!! http://www.tastyeverafter.com/wine-slushy/
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!