Boost your immune system and combat symptoms of menopause with a healthy dose of anti-aging goodness. It may not be a chocolate milkshake, but, this low-calorie immune booster is well-worth the exchange.
- Yield: 1 Serving
- Prep Time: 10 min
- 4 organic carrots small diced
- 1 beet small diced
- 3 celery stalks
- 1 large hot house cucumber diced
- ½ lime juiced
- 1 teaspoon fresh mint
- ½ cup wheat grass
- No sodium seltzer water as desired
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth
- Add no sodium seltzer water to taste, and blend
Drink this wheat-grass immune booster first thing in the morning. Tell those menopause symptoms bye-bye.
See what a good example I set for you, my peeps. :) Do I love beets? Nope... But, I love feeling well. Each day I also blend beets and drink them up straight. I make enough for 3 day's.
On alternate days I drink my wheat-grass recipe. I use the no sugar and no salt, in the can. I'm not in love with the aluminum cans but sometimes you gotta just do what you can. Because, life is busy!
Fit and Fabulous!