Yes, you can make a flower out of a gummy worm!
- Surf Sweets Sour Worms
- Glutino Hazelnut Wafer Bites (or your wafer of choice)
- Enjoy Life Foods Chocolate Chips
- On a cutting board, take the rounded tip of a Sour Worm and cut it in half, then cut the half in half
- Gently push apart but making sure there is a base intact
- Place a Wafer Bite on the board
- Melt the Enjoy Life Foods chocolate
- Dip the “base” end of the gummy worm flower into the melted chocolate and place onto the Wafer Bite
- Choose an inner portion of the worm and cut it into a smaller piece (to be used for the flower center)
- Place into the center of the sliced (rounded) worm
- Let cool completely to ensure the flower is attached
Any cookie can be used for this. For an easy tutorial, watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?index=1&list=PLaaj0M-8Gw2pNrDUcPlzbQSL_2YfXDxno&v=Zz1rbrHl3nY
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!