Kids and grown-ups alike love the simple and delicious flavors in this pasta salad! Easy to prepare and pack for picnics with the family or to serve at your next get-together!
Tomato and Basil Orzo Salad
- 1 lb. package orzo, cooked according to package directions
- 1 10.5 oz. package grape tomatoes
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- 1 6 oz. package crumbled feta cheese
- ⅔ cup good olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons good balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly grated pepper to taste
- For the salad dressing, combine olive oil, vinegar, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- For the orzo salad, as soon as the orzo is cooked, immediately coat in the dressing. Orzo loves to stick together!
- Quarter the tomatoes and chiffonade the basil.
- Fold in the tomatoes, basil, and feta.
- Serve hot or cold.