Quick, easy chicken recipe using boneless/skinless chicken breasts or tenders. Asian flavors, a little spicy but you control the heat level.
Sweet Chili Sriracha Chicken'
- 1 lb b/s-less chicken breasts or tenders
- salt & pepper, to taste
- McCormick Gourmet Japanese Seven Spice blend, to taste
- 3 tablespoons Hidden Valley Sriracha Ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- coconut oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season both sides of chicken breasts or tenders with salt & pepper and Japanese seven spice blend.
- Heat a grill pan on high over a burner and line a sheet pan with foil (for easy clean up).
- Spray one side of chicken breasts or tenders with the coconut oil spray and place oil side down on grill pan. Go ahead and spray the other side of the chicken breasts or tenders with coconut oil spray.
- Mean while, mix equal parts honey,sweet chili sauce, and Hidden Valley Sriracha Ranch dressing in a bowl.
- Flip chicken breasts or tenders once the first side is seared well. After the second side is seared place chicken breasts or tenders on the foil lined sheet pan and slather them with the honey, sweet chili sauce, and Hidden Valley Sriracha Ranch dressing mixture.
- Put the sheet pan in the preheated oven for 7-10 minutes. Then flip the chicken breasts or tenders and slather with the remainder of the sauce mixture and put them back in the oven for another 7-10 minutes.
- Serve with jasmine rice and any vegetable (steamed broccoli or Asian style vegetable blend).
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!