This summery Strawberry Mint Smash cocktail will get you in the mood for warm weather. It’s sweet, minty, gorgeous and ready in 5 minutes! Happy Weekend!
Strawberry Mint Smash
- 4-5 ripe strawberries, sliced in half
- 1 tsp honey (adjust to taste)
- 5-7 mint leaves
- juice of ½ a lime
- 1 oz vodka
- seltzer or club soda to taste
- lime and strawberries for garnish
- Put the strawberries, mint and honey in the bottom of a cocktail shaker or glass. Muddle well with a muddler or bottom of a wooden spoon. Put 3 or 4 ice cubes in a glass and pour cocktail over it. Top with club soda or seltzer. Cheers!
- Add the lime juice, vodka and ice. Shake well in a cocktail shaker.
- Rub a piece of lime along the rim of a glass and dip the rim in sugar.
- Put 3 or 4 ice cubes in a glass and pour cocktail over it. If you were using a glass to mix, you will have to strain it. Top with club soda or seltzer.
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!