Homemade Strawberry Lemonade made with fresh strawberries, lemon juice and naturally sweetened with honey…
Strawberry Lemonade With Honey
- 1 pound strawberries, rinsed, trimmed and sliced in half
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (this was 7-8 of my own lemons)
- 5 cups water
- ¾ cup honey (or to taste)
- Add the strawberries and ½ cup of lemon juice to a blender. Blend on high for a minute or until smooth.
- Force the strawberry puree through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl to remove seeds.
- Stir together the puree, remaining lemon juice, water and honey in a large pitcher.
- Serve over ice.
Simple ingredients – water, sugar (or honey) and the juice of freshly squeezed lemons make lemonade an easy-to-make drink, but when you add the flavor of pureed strawberries – well, you’ve got a new something really special.
Simple ingredients, no artificial flavors or colors – simple and fresh! I’m sure you’ll love this healthy Strawberry Lemonade as much as we do. Enjoy!
To read more: http://zagleft.com/food/strawberry-lemonade-with-h...
If you're looking for single serving recipes, be sure to visit my blog. You'll find a wonderful collection of simple, fresh and flavorful recipes that are perfect for those cooking just for one. ZagLeft is where I share my enthusiasm for cooking in addition to my love for wines and my constant desire to explore….all while taking the road less traveled.: http://zagleft.com/
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!