Everyone's favorite part about summer are all the fun summer-themed beers, right?! Me and my friends can't get enough of them, and strawberry beer tops the list. It's light, fresh, and each sip feels a little bit more like summer! A big pitcher of Margaritas is always a hit at summer parties, so I thought, why not put the two together?
Strawberry Beer Margaritas
- 16 oz frozen strawberries
- 4 cups ice
- 1 cup white tequila
- 1 cup triple sec
- ¾ cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 lemon - juiced
- ½ cup agave
- Dash of salt
- 3 bottles strawberry flavored beer
- Pour the strawberries, ice, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, lemon juice, agave, and salt into a blender. Blend on high until it all comes together.
- Pour the mixture into a large punch bowl. Open the strawberry beer bottles and turn them upside down, directly into the ice mixture.
- Serve in salt rimmed glasses.