A sweet and savory twist on the always popular guacamole using seasonal stone fruits!
Stone Fruit Guacamole
- 2 medium, ripe avocado
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 ¼ cups small cubed ripe stone fruit (peaches, nectarines, plums)
- 1 medium minced red onion
- ¼ julienne fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste if need
- Gather all of your ingredients, including your favorite seasonal stone fruits!
Score avocados, scoop into a medium bowl.
Mash with a fork. Add salt and lime juice and mash until slightly smooth.
Fold in fruit, jalapeno and onion, mix well. Fold in basil, adjust salt if needed. Chill for 15 minutes, serve with tortilla chips.
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!