You haven't lived until you've tried these Steak & Chicken Kabobs. The meat melts in your mouth and the peppers give a crunch and the warmth from the cherry tomatoes celebrating spring time! I love this simple Kabob recipe and entertain with it often. I put everything together the morning of and let all the flavors marry one another. Once the guests begin to arrive I simply throw on the grill (along side a adult beverage because you can't grill without one!) and within 15 minutes dinner is done. The kids love to eat these Steak & Chicken Kabobs along side rice and a fruit salad for a complete meal. I'll also serve my homemade Mac N Cheese recipe should I feel a little something extra is needed!
Steak & Chicken Kabobs
- Yield: 4
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 15 min
- 1 lb. steak, Stir Fry Works well no cutting
- 2-3 Chicken Breasts, diced
- 15 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chunk
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, chunk
- 1 Red Onion, chunk
- ½ Bottle Low Sodium Dale Sauce
- Using 2 gallon ziploc bags place chicken in one and steak in another.
- Pour dale sauce into ziploc bags ensuring to coat each piece of meat, seal the bag and place in fridge to marinate overnight.
- Two to four hours before you are going to grill make your kabobs. Using a skewer place green pepper, onion, cherry tomato, red bell pepper until there’s no room left on the kabob.
- Place veggie kabobs in a baking dish and pour dale sauce over the top, refrigerate.
- Turn your grill on and let it heat up.
- While you are waiting for the grill to heat up place chicken and steaks on kabobs.
- Grill until meat is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are charred a bit.
Now we often eat these Steak & Chicken Kabobs at camp. Once our friends at camp catch them out on the buffet table they come over in swarms and begin to investigate. When we are at camp I'll often put these on the grill and throw my Foiled Potatoes into the coals of the fire prior to starting the grill.
And best all Spring Time means camping season for us! That means lots of fun in the sun, rides on the UTV's to the "mountain" to watch the sunset and tired kiddos who are fast asleep by 9 pm from a fun filled day playing in the creeks. Are you a camper as well?