Summertime means warm weather but do not put your slow cooker away. With a light sauce to cook in, this is the perfect recipe for your summertime vegetables.
Slow Cooker Summer Vegetables
- Yield: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking Time: 3 hr
- 3 lbs your favorite vegetables
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp evoo
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Add diced tomatoes to bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add summer vegetables on top of the diced tomatoes.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together lemon juice, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pour ingredients in bowl into the slow cooker making sure all the vegetables are covered.
- Cook HIGH 3 hours or LOW 6 or until vegetables are soft.
- Stir before serving.