These easy sloppy joe sliders are perfect for making a quick and delicious appetizer or meal. Add as much spice as you like with fresh jalapeños and chili style tomatoes.
Slow Cooker Spicy Sloppy Joe Sliders
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can Manwich
- 1 can Ro*TEL Chili Fixin's
- 1 package sweet Hawaiian rolls, cut in half horizontally
- 2-3 fresh jalapeños, sliced ⅛" thick
- Shredded lettuce or cabbage for garnish, optional
- Place ground beef, Manwich and Ro*TEL in slow cooker.
- Use wooden spoon to stir ingredients and break up meat.
- Cook on low for 6 hours, or until meat is completely cooked
- Stir to combine ingredients, if necessary
- Assembly sandwiches by taking sliced roll, adding meat, topping with lettuce/cabbage and jalapeños
I don’t know about you, but one of the biggest stressors I have when it comes to getting dinner ready is getting all the food ready at a similar time. So, when there’s going to be a lot of food, I try my best to have things that require little to no cooking or can be made ahead. You can plan on making these sliders the morning of by throwing everything into your slow cooker and plate them before dinner.