These Paleo Cookies are loaded with chocolate chips and made in the crock pot! They’re so easy to make and are a healthy, grain-free treat!
Slow Cooker Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Yield: 12
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking Time: 2 hr 30 min
- ¼ Cup Coconut oil, melted
- 1 Cup Coconut sugar
- 1 Large egg white
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 ½ Cups Finely ground almond meal (5.4oz)
- 1 ¾ tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ Cup Dark chocolate chips
- Line a 5 quart crock pot with parchment paper and rub with coconut oil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together the melted coconut oil and coconut sugar. Add in the egg white and vanilla extract and beat until well combined.Pour the almond meal, baking powder and salt into the oil mixture and stir until well combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the dough into the Crock pot and press down evenly. It can be a little tricky with the parchment paper.
- Cook on LOW heat until the outside of the cookies appear golden brown, and the inside is still soft. About 2 - 2.5 hours. Mine was perfect at 2 hours and 15 minutes. Be careful not to overcook the bars as they firm up A LOT once cooled.
- Once cooked, carefully use the parchment paper as a handle and gently lift the bars out of the Crock pot* and transfer to a rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, cut and DEVOUR.
IF YOU WANT TO BAKE THESE IN THE OVEN:
Roll the dough by heaping 1 Tbsp balls, so that they are taller than they are wide and place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Refrigerate for 1 hour and then bake at 350 degrees for 8-9 minutes, until the edges just appear golden. Let cool on the pan for 10 minutes and then transfer to a rack to finish cooling.
Source: Crock Pot Paleo Cookies with Chocolate Chips on Food Faith Fitness