These pumpkin muffins, topped with honey granola, are simple and quick enough to be made the night before or in a snap before school.
Simple Pumpkin-Honey Granola MuffinsPrep Time: 10 min Cooking Time: 20 min
- 1 white cake mix
- 1 (14.5 oz) can pureed pumpkin
- 1 egg
- ¼ c. sugar
- ¼ c. vegetable oil
- ¼ c. milk
- ¾ c. granola (I use honey granola)
- 1 TBSP ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground all spice
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pumpkin, egg, sugar, cinnamon, and all spice.
- Mix on low and slowly drizzle in oil and milk.
- Turn mixer to high and beat for 1 minute.
- Scoop into lined muffin pans.
- Sprinkle the top with granola.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.