A delicious torte made with Ritz crackers with a hint of coconut and butter pecan
Ritz In The New Year!
- Yield: 6-8
- Crust: 60 Ritz crackers, crushed
- Crust: ½ cup melted butter
- Filling: 2 boxes instant coconut cream pudding
- Filling:1 cup milk
- Filling: 1 quart butter pecan ice cream
- Filling: 1 8-9 oz container whipped topping
- Crush Ritz crackers and mix them into melted butter until well blended. Pat the mixture down in a 9x13 pan (yet reserve ¼ cup for torte topping).
- Beat pudding and milk until firm in a chilled bowl
- Add ice cream and whipped topping
- Pour picture over Ritz crust and top with remaining ¼ crumble
- Refrigerate until firm about 3-4 hours
- Serve, enjoy and Ritz in the New Year!!