An easy and delicious recipe for the classic Spanish fruity drink. A refreshing beverage to enjoy throughout the year.
Red Wine Sangria
- Yield: 12 cups
- Prep Time: 10 min
- 1 (1.75 liter) bottle of a good quality red wine
- ½ cup brandy
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 fresh orange, cut into thin slices
- 1 fresh lemon, cut into thin slices
- 2 fresh green apples, diced
- 1 liter sparkling water (can use flavored or plain)
- ice, optional
- Combine the red wine, brandy, orange juice, and fruits in a large pitcher, cover, and chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, add the sparkling water and stir well. Spoon some of the fruit into each glass, add ice (if desired), and pour the sangria over the top. Make a toast to everyone's good health and enjoy!
Check out the recipe on my blog! http://www.tastyeverafter.com/red-wine-sangria/
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!