There is nothing better than fresh raspberry jam for the holiday season. Serve with your favorite biscuits or spoon over vanilla bean ice cream. You will be tempted to eat it right from the jar.
- Servings: 1 cup
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 30 min
- 1 cup rasberries
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 orange zested and juiced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- In a medium size pot, place raspberries, sugar, orange juice, orange zest and salt
- Simmer over medium low heat until reduced and syrupy. About 30 minutes. Stir often.
- Remove and allow to cool 1 hour
- Pour jam into mason jar
- Place into refrigerator and allow to chill until ready to serve
- Use within 2 days