This easy, cheesy, high protein cheeseburger casserole comes together in one pan and with pantry staples you probably already have on hand.
Protein Packed Cheeseburger Casserole
- ½ lb. Lean Ground Beef
- ½ large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire
- 2 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 3 cups high protein pasta
- 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees
- In a cast iron skillet brown the hamburger, onion, garlic, and bell pepper. Be sure to salt and pepper the mixture evenly.
- Add the canned diced tomatoes, Worcestershire, mustard and pasta and toss together.
- Sprinkle the top with cheddar cheese and transfer to the oven for 20 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Allow to cool and enjoy.