This easy, cheesy, high protein cheeseburger casserole comes together in one pan and with pantry staples you probably already have on hand.
Protein Packed Cheeseburger Casserole
- ½ lb. Lean Ground Beef
- ½ large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire
- 2 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 3 cups high protein pasta
- 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees
- In a cast iron skillet brown the hamburger, onion, garlic, and bell pepper. Be sure to salt and pepper the mixture evenly.
- Add the canned diced tomatoes, Worcestershire, mustard and pasta and toss together.
- Sprinkle the top with cheddar cheese and transfer to the oven for 20 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Allow to cool and enjoy.
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!