Eggs are a family favorite. They are easy to make even when they are poached. The key is a few simple techniques. It's fun to practice.
Poached eggs are easy to make
- Servings: 1
- Yield: 1
- Cooking Time: 3 min
- 1 fresh egg.
- Medium boiling pot
- 3 drops of white vinegar
- Slotted spoon
- Kitchen scissors
- Crack the egg into a cup.
- Fill pot with water ¾ and bring to a boil. Then, lower temp and bring to a simmer.
- Place 3 drops of vinegar in pot.
- Make a gentle whirlpool in the simmering water. This helps the egg wrap around the yolk.
- Lower the egg into the water.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Use a slotted spoon to remove.
- Drain the egg on paper towel.
- You can use kitchen scissors to trim the edges for a pretty presentation.
- Serve with Mama G's avocado toast. Yum!
What's Cooking?... With Mama G
"Happy Food To Eat"
With love, Mama G