A sparkling, citrus based cocktail that is equal parts sweet as it is tart! The Peared Sake has been a guest favorite and a staple at Sunda since we opened our doors!
- Yield: 1 cocktail
- 1 oz. Grey Goose Pear vodka (or your preferred brand of pear flavored vodka)
- 1 oz. sour mix
- 1 oz. pineapple juice
- 3/4 oz. ginger syrup
- Splash of sparkling sake
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 dried pear to garnish
- Mix all liquors and liquids in a shaker with ice. Shake well!
- Wet the rim of your favorite cocktail glass (I recommend a nice highball).
- Dip the rim in cinnamon (or sugar, whatever you prefer).
- Pour mixture, with ice, into your glass.
- Pour 1/2 ounce splash of sparkling sake on top.
- Garnish with a dried piece of pear on the rim.
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!