Start the day right with the tastes of Apple Pie and the nutrition provided by starting the day with whole grain oats. There is no excuse to hit the drive through when you know you can prepare a meal this healthy so quickly.
Over Night Apple Pie Oatmeal
- Servings: ⅔ cup
- Yield: 1 serving
- Prep Time: 5 hr
- ⅔ cup Old Fashioned Oats
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1 small apple, chopped
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg
- ⅓ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or regular milk)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- ⅛ cup chopped pecans or almonds
- Combine oats, apple sauce, apple, cinnamon, nutmeg, almond milk, and chia seeds in a mason jar.
- Stir together ingredients and sprinkle the top with pecans.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Add more milk in the morning if needed to loosen oats to your liking and enjoy!