An easy, adorable and festive way to make sure that everyone keeps their own drinks (especially with food allergies, there’s a strict no-share policy at our house).
Marshmallow TagsPrep Time: 5 hr Cooking Time: 5 hr
- Glutino Animal Crackers
- Colorful paper straws
- Enjoy Life Foods chocolate chips, melted
- Large marshmallows
- Simply pair up Glutino Animal Crackers and a colorful paper straw for each guest and set them aside
- Insert each paper straw into a large marshmallow, making sure the straw goes through the center, leaving the flat ends to attach the animal crackers.
- Using melted chocolate, cover one of the flat marshmallow ends with chocolate, followed by one animal cracker, then carefully lean the complete end on a cutting board lined with waxed paper
- Do the same thing for the other side and allow the straws to cool completely
- Store them in an airtight container to keep them from getting stale
Can be made the night before
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!