An easy, adorable and festive way to make sure that everyone keeps their own drinks (especially with food allergies, there’s a strict no-share policy at our house).
Marshmallow TagsPrep Time: 5 hr Cooking Time: 5 hr
- Glutino Animal Crackers
- Colorful paper straws
- Enjoy Life Foods chocolate chips, melted
- Large marshmallows
- Simply pair up Glutino Animal Crackers and a colorful paper straw for each guest and set them aside
- Insert each paper straw into a large marshmallow, making sure the straw goes through the center, leaving the flat ends to attach the animal crackers.
- Using melted chocolate, cover one of the flat marshmallow ends with chocolate, followed by one animal cracker, then carefully lean the complete end on a cutting board lined with waxed paper
- Do the same thing for the other side and allow the straws to cool completely
- Store them in an airtight container to keep them from getting stale
Can be made the night before