There’s nothing like a soft, chewy pretzel bite to curb your snack cravings. These lemon poppy seed soft pretzel bites are perfectly bite-sized and are extra delicious when dipped in a cool, creamy honey yogurt sauce.
Lemon Poppy Seed Soft Pretzel Bites
- ⅔ cup warm water ( 110-115°F)
- 1 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 envelope (2 ¼ tsp) Red Star® Active Dry Yeast
- 3 ¾ cups to 4 ½ cups bread flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- ⅔ cup milk
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup poppy seeds
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- In a small bowl, stir together the warm water, brown sugar, and yeast. Let sit for about 5 minutes, until the yeast is dissolved and foamy.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook (a wooden spoon can also be used), combine 2 cups of the flour and salt.
See the full recipe on Baked by an Introvert.