Want to cook with your little one, or perhaps your little one wants to cook for you? Kids can mix together the ingredients and have an adult pop them in the oven. Plus, these cute little pancake muffins are the perfect portion size!
Lemon Blueberry Pancake Muffins
- Servings: 1
- Yield: 12
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 6 oz container fresh blueberries
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl and whisk together.
- Add milk, egg, melted butter, and lemon zest.
- Stir with a whisk until just combined.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Generously spray a muffin tin with cooking spray or use liners.
- Using an ice cream scooper, fill each tin ¾ of the way full.
- Bake for 14-15 minutes or until a toothpick, inserted, comes out clean.
**Have fun and make this recipe your own by adding whatever add-ins you like! You could add different fruit, pure maple syrup and sausage, or chocolate chips to name a few! Perfect for kids to make for Mother's Day and Father's Day, sleepovers, and family get-togethers.