The best meal you can make up camping but still delicious from your electric skillet at home!
JT's Mexican EgsPrep Time: 10 min Cooking Time: 1 hr
- Ground Sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pkg frozen hashbrowns
- 1 dz eggs
- sour cream
- salt and pepper
- vegetable oil, if needed
- Put sausage and chopped onion in an electric skillet, brown completely.
- Add hasbrown and cook til potatoes start to brown
- Flatten mixture in skillet and make divets with the back of a spoon
- break eggs into each divet, and salt and pepper.
- cover with lid or foil
- cook until yolks done
- top with sour cream and salsa and enjoy!