The best meal you can make up camping but still delicious from your electric skillet at home!
JT's Mexican EgsPrep Time: 10 min Cooking Time: 1 hr
- Ground Sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pkg frozen hashbrowns
- 1 dz eggs
- sour cream
- salt and pepper
- vegetable oil, if needed
- Put sausage and chopped onion in an electric skillet, brown completely.
- Add hasbrown and cook til potatoes start to brown
- Flatten mixture in skillet and make divets with the back of a spoon
- break eggs into each divet, and salt and pepper.
- cover with lid or foil
- cook until yolks done
- top with sour cream and salsa and enjoy!
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!