This Butterfinger Cake is made using a Devil’s Food Cake Mix, Sweetened Condensed Cake Mix, Caramel Sauce, Cool Whip, and Butterfingers. It is so delicious and easy to make using a cake mix.
HOW TO MAKE EASY SCRUMPTIOUS BUTTERFINGER CAKEPrep Time: 10 min Cooking Time: 25 min
- 1 - package Chocolate Cake Mix - I use Devil's Food.
- And, 1 - 14 ounce cancondensed milk
- 1 - 11.5-ounce jar Caramel - I used Smucker's Salted Caramel
- 8-ounce container Whipped Topping
- Plus, 8-ounce bag crushed Butterfingers
- Bake Cake Mix According to instructions on the package.
- Poke holes in the cake about an inch apart with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Drizzle the entire jar of Caramel over it.
- Cover the cake with Whipped Topping.
- Add the entire bag of crushed Butterfingers.
How did I come up with this Butterfinger Cake recipe?
My family loves Heath Bar Cake, which is what inspired me to make this Butterfinger Cake. It is made using a bag of crushed Heath Bars. One of my favorite candy bars is a Butterfinger. I recently noticed in the baking section of my local Walmart they had a bag of crushed Butterfingers. I was looking for chocolate chips to make some cookies and got so excited to see the bag of crushed Butterfingers. As I did a little “HAPPY DANCE” I immediately grabbed the bag and tossed it into my buggy. I knew right then I was going to make something with Butterfingers. Just in case you are not from the South, a buggy is what Southerners call shopping carts.
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!