These pancakes only require 4 ingredients - and are totally gluten free, grain free, and guilt free!
Healthy Banana Pancakes
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Maple Syrup, Agave, or Honey (optional for serving)
- Walnuts/Bananas (optional for serving)
- Add bananas, eggs, peanut butter and cinnamon to a food processor. Pulse the mixture until smooth.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and melt the butter (or butter substitute). Using a ¼ cup measuring cup, spoon small rounds onto the frying pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes and then flip. Cook for another 2 minutes - both sides should be golden brown!
Get the recipe on Lake Shore Lady > http://www.lakeshorelady.com/2016/01/gluten-free-b...
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!