One bowl healthier banana bread recipe with no sugar, butter, or oil! 10 minutes to prep and 55 minutes to bake!
Healthier Banana Bread
- Servings: 1 loaf
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 55 min
- 3 ripe bananas
- ⅓ cup greek yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 & ½ cups all purpose flour or whole wheat
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350º F. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas until smooth.
- Add in the greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla, mix.
- Stir in the egg.
- Add the baking soda, cinnamon, salt, mix.
- Gradually mix in the flour until no streaks remain.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.