I tried to make Cookies in American way, but with Japanese ingredients Green tea MATCHA. Love this Chewy cookies so much!!!
Green Tea MATCHA Cookie!
- Yield: 16 servings
- Cooking Time: 1 hr
- 100g (3.5oz) unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 50g (¼ U.S.cup) granulated sugar
- 100g (½ U.S. cup)brown sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 1 Egg (room temperature)
- 150g (1 and ⅕ U.S. cup) flour
- 1 tbsp MATCHA Green tea powder
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ U.S. cup coarsely chopped White chocolate or White chocolate chip
- Preheat the oven to 330F. Shift flour, green tea, and BS together.
- Microwave butter until it melted. Combine sugar and butter together. Add egg and salt, then mix.
- Combine all powder ingredients with a spatula. Add White chocolate.
- Drop cookie dough rounded tablespoonfuls onto the parchment paper.
- Bake about 6 to 8 min. Don't over bake!