Of all the recipes I've ever made, Godfrey the Gobbler has received the most giggles. Adorable and delicious, he's so easy to assemble.
Godfrey the Turkey Cookie
- 1 box Keebler Fudge Striped Cookies
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 package of candy corn
- 1 container/package dipping chocolate
- Lay the first cookie down flat.
- Then, take a candy corn, dunk it in the chocolate and set it in the hole to brace the second cookie.
- Let it harden.
- Dip the bottom part of the second cookie in chocolate and then set it upright against the candy corn.
- For the body, dip the large side of a peanut butter cup into the chocolate and attach it to the cookie.
- Make the face with a second candy corn.
- Dip the back side in chocolate and lay it on the peanut butter cup.
- Finally, take a toothpick dip it in chocolate and dot your eyes!
- Let harden.
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!