This recipe is for those that say they don't like salmon. Garlic, sesame, chili's and soy sauce marinate this fish in to an explosion of flavor every non-fish eater will crave.
Garlic Sesame Salmon
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 2 hr
- Cooking Time: 40 min
- 2 tbsp chili sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice wine
- 1 garlic glove, crushed
- 2 tsp finely grated ginger
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Mix together the chili sauce, soy, sesame oil, garlic and ginger. Place the salmon is a cooking pan, coat the fish and let it marinade between 2 to 24 hrs.
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees. Put the marinated salmon on a baking tray , skin side down, and place in oven for 20 mins.
- If you have extra sauce, pour it over the top of the salmon.
- After 20mins, pull the salmon out, sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and place back in the oven.
- Turn the oven to broil and blacked the fish, to your liking. I typically broil the fish for 5 mins.
- Pull our the salmon and let it rest for 7 mins.
- Serve with my awesome asian slaw with udon noodle.