This recipe is for those that say they don't like salmon. Garlic, sesame, chili's and soy sauce marinate this fish in to an explosion of flavor every non-fish eater will crave.
Garlic Sesame Salmon
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 2 hr
- Cooking Time: 40 min
- 2 tbsp chili sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice wine
- 1 garlic glove, crushed
- 2 tsp finely grated ginger
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Mix together the chili sauce, soy, sesame oil, garlic and ginger. Place the salmon is a cooking pan, coat the fish and let it marinade between 2 to 24 hrs.
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees. Put the marinated salmon on a baking tray , skin side down, and place in oven for 20 mins.
- If you have extra sauce, pour it over the top of the salmon.
- After 20mins, pull the salmon out, sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and place back in the oven.
- Turn the oven to broil and blacked the fish, to your liking. I typically broil the fish for 5 mins.
- Pull our the salmon and let it rest for 7 mins.
- Serve with my awesome asian slaw with udon noodle.
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!