HOW TO MAKE THE FUDGE WONDER PUDDING CAKE THAT MAKES ITS OWN TOPPING! CHOCOLATE PARADISE!
Fudge Wonder Pudding Cake
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- ¼ cup cocoa
- 1 ¾ cups hot water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift the first 5 ingredients into a bowl.
- Stir in milk, melted butter and vanilla.
- Pour into a 8 or 9-inch round or square pan.
- Mix together brown sugar and cocoa and sprinkle evenly over the top.
- Add hot water over top, completely covering the brown sugar and cocoa.
- Carefully place pan in oven. Bake for 45 minutes.
- During baking, the cake will bubble and rise to the top of the pan and a wonderful chocolate sauce will settle to the bottom.
- Remove from oven.
- Cool it slightly, about 10 minutes, and invert onto a deep serving platter.
- Let set up, about 15 minutes or so and then serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
- Serve while the pudding is still warm.
- Yield 6-8 servings.
Follow me on Facebook for a new One Minute Kitchen every Wednesday!