Best breakfast casserole - good for breakfast lunch and dinner. I serve it with monkey bread for something salty and something sweet.
- 2 packages cresant rolls
- 5 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- RB Rice pork sausage (mild - hot)
- 8 oz Colby cheese
- Cook sausage and set aside
- Roll out cresant rolls in 9x13 baking dish
- Whip eggs and milk together
- Shred cheese
- Layer sausage over cresant rolls
- Pour egg mixture over sausage
- Top with shredded Colby cheese
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes until egg is done
- Eat... It is delicious.
- Old family recipe. We make it for every family event.
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!