Best breakfast casserole - good for breakfast lunch and dinner. I serve it with monkey bread for something salty and something sweet.
- 2 packages cresant rolls
- 5 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- RB Rice pork sausage (mild - hot)
- 8 oz Colby cheese
- Cook sausage and set aside
- Roll out cresant rolls in 9x13 baking dish
- Whip eggs and milk together
- Shred cheese
- Layer sausage over cresant rolls
- Pour egg mixture over sausage
- Top with shredded Colby cheese
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes until egg is done
- Eat... It is delicious.
- Old family recipe. We make it for every family event.