Egg hacks are the best. They work well, are easy and bring smiles.
Egg HacksPrep Time: 5 min Cooking Time: 11 min
- 3 eggs
- 1 gallon size plastic baggie
- ½ sharp cheddar cheese
- Kosher salt to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Large saucepan
- Crack eggs into plastic baggie
- Pinch to mix eggs.
- Mix until white (albumin) is incorporated. This prevents chunks of cooked egg white.
- Fill bag with cheese, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add a small amount of veggies or proteins if desired.
- Close bag. Leave a small vent.
- Place bag into a pot of boiling water. Keep upright.
- Cook for approximately 11 minutes. Don't overcook.
- Remove baggie from pan. Egg will slide out onto a plate.
- Serve immediately.