This easy egg in a mug breakfast recipe is for the busy person on the go. It's a complete breakfast that can be made at home or at work in the microwave.
Easy Egg in a Mug
- Yield: 1 servings
- Prep Time: 2 min
- Cooking Time: 1 min
- 1 strip precooked bacon, chopped
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons diced bell pepper
- ¼ cup baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon shredded mild cheddar cheese
- Sprinkle of salt and pepper
- Spray the mug to coat the inside.
- Whisk the egg and water together and then pour into the mug. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir.
- Place into the microwave for 30 seconds and then stir. Place back in the microwave for an additional 30 seconds.