See how easy it is to make by watching the vide below! This yummy no-cook 'clean' porridge contains healthy fats and protein to keep you fuller for longer without using sugar, dairy, gluten, oats and other foods that may harm your health or cause unwanted bloating or gas.
Great to enjoy warm during winter AND cold during summer, this naturally sweet treat is so healthy and versatile! It's super simple to make and eat on the go. Kids LOVE the taste of this too when topped with a little nut butter, fresh fruit - anything really, just remember to keep it clean and healthy!
Coconut Pear Porridge
Serving size: 1 serving (pictured)
- 1 whole ripe pear, chopped and cored
- ½ cup dried, shredded coconut flakes (opt for sugar-free, oil-free dried coconut)
- ¼ cup organic pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in food processor
- Pulse to blend, stop to scrape down sides. Ready to serve when you arrive at your preferred texture.
- Top with your favourite ingredients - nut butter, chopped nuts, natural sweeteners or fresh/frozen fruit