Stop making those boring old Cinnamon Rolls. Kick them up a notch with fresh fruit. Grab a fork this breakfast recipe is one the kids can put together and serve Mom & Dad!
Cinnamon Roll Blueberry French Toast Bake
- Yield: 4
- 1 Can Cinnamon Rolls, Cubed
- 1 ½ C Blueberries
- 1 Egg, beaten
- ½ C Milk
- 2 TSP Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 TSP Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat Oven to 375.
- Grease a 9x9 Baking dish
- Place diced cinnamon rolls in dish along with blueberries.
- In medium bowl mix together egg, milk, vanilla and ground cinnamon until combined.
- Pour egg mixture evenly into dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and delicious.
- Pour over the icing from Cinnamon Rolls and serve.
For the complete recipe I invite you over to MyHeavenlyRecipes.com where all recipes are served in under 30 minutes and have been Kid Tested & Husband approved!