Slow cooker chicken that has a great tangy base cooked till the meat falls off the bones!
Chicken In A Hurry
- 3 to 3/12 pounds chicken legs ( about 12 pieces)
- ½ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Salt chicken legs. Place into crock pot and turn onto low heat.
- n a pan, saute onions and butter till onion is translucent. About 3 minutes. Add parsley and mix.
- In a small bowl combine ketchup, brown sugar and water. Add onion mixture and stir.
- Pour over chicken. Place lid on top and cook on low for 5 hours. ENJOY!
Don't let the title fool you! This easy chicken dinner just requires you sauté some onions, throw everything in a slow cooker and several hours later dinner is ready!
For more recipes from Nancy, visit her at her blog, The Bitter Side of Sweet!
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!