Slow cooker chicken that has a great tangy base cooked till the meat falls off the bones!
Chicken In A Hurry
- 3 to 3/12 pounds chicken legs ( about 12 pieces)
- ½ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Salt chicken legs. Place into crock pot and turn onto low heat.
- n a pan, saute onions and butter till onion is translucent. About 3 minutes. Add parsley and mix.
- In a small bowl combine ketchup, brown sugar and water. Add onion mixture and stir.
- Pour over chicken. Place lid on top and cook on low for 5 hours. ENJOY!
Don't let the title fool you! This easy chicken dinner just requires you sauté some onions, throw everything in a slow cooker and several hours later dinner is ready!
For more recipes from Nancy, visit her at her blog, The Bitter Side of Sweet!