This delicious Chick Pea Salad is one of my favorite make-ahead meals. It takes no time at all and is perfect for the entire family.
Chick Pea Salad
- 2 16 oz cans garbanzo beans
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 3 scallions
- 1 red bell pepper
- ⅓ cup parsley
- Open and drain the cans of garbanzo beans.
- Place the bean in a large bowl.
- Chop 3 scallions, 1 red bell pepper and ⅓ cup parsley.
- Add the chopped ingredients to the bowl and stir.
- Add 1 Tbsp cumin, 1 tsp chili powder, 4 Tbsp olive oil and ⅓ cup lemon juice.
- Mix the ingredients well, store in an air tight container and place in your refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!