Perfect for starter or light lunch fresh flavour
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cooking Time: 5 min
- 8 vine ripe tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- Generous handful of basil leaves
- 4 ciabatta rolls
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 2 to 3 tbsps balsamic vinegar
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Dice tomatoes and place in bowl.
- Slice basil and add to tomatoes and stir in a little salt to taste
- Cut ciabatta bund in half and broil or place in toaster until golden brown
- Peel garlic cloves and rub onto toasted ciabatta buns
- Use pastry brush to dip into oiive oil and brush over tops of each ciabatta bun
- Spoon tomato basil mixtrue on top of buns and sprinkle with the balsamic vinegar and top with crumbled feta cheese.
this is my go to recipe for a light summer snack or starter. Excellent paired with a sparkling prosecco. Quick easy and deliscious.