A perfect treat for your little ones after school or an easy make-ahead Sunday brunch item!
Banana Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour mini muffin pan.
- Mix together the sugar, eggs, butter, vanilla and bananas. Whisk together the dry ingredients and incorporate it into the wet ingredients. Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Scoop batter into the mini muffin pan and bake for about 9 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Note: If you don't have a mini muffin pan, just use a regular muffin pan and increase the baking time by about 5 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
This recipe was originally featured on Christen in the Kitchen.