This recipe for Baked Pickle Chips is a skinny option for those looking for a fun appetizer or snack to enjoy.
Baked Pickle Chips
- 1 32 oz jar Pickle Slices
- 2 Eggs
- ⅓ cups Frank's Buffalo Sauce (or your favorite Buffalo sauce)
- 2 cups Bread Crumbs
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- Open and drain the jar of pickles.
- Mix together 2 eggs and ⅓ cup of buffalo sauce.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining dry ingredients.
- Place dry ingredients onto a large plate or tray.
- Dip your pickle slices into the egg wash and then dry mixture and place on a prepared baking sheet. (I prefer to place the pickles on a wire rack over a baking sheet, so that the pickles get more crispy).
- Broil on high for approximately 10-15 minutes. Watch carefully as these chips can burn quickly while broiling.
- Remove from oven, and let cool. Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.